Pita Bread Chasioti today
Pita Bread Chasioti is one of the oldest companies in the business of traditional pita bread. Today, fully equipped with the most modern production equipment and long-term knowledge in manufacturing and standardization of traditional handmade pita, we can offer a product that is highly competitive, great tasting and of excellent quality.
The key elements that make us stand out from the competition:
Continuous Quality Control
Large Distribution Network
Business continuity activities related to COVID-19 new coronavirus has become our first priority this period. Our company is operating effectively to ensure continuity of supply chain and customer service requirements.
All necessary safe work practices and administrative controls have been implemented in order to reduce the duration, frequency, or intensity of exposure to SARS-CoV-2 in our facilities.
Safe work practices
As appropriate, detailed instructions have been given to all employers on good hygiene and infection control practices, including:
- Promote frequent and thorough hand washing
- Placing additional signs, posters and work instructions in several points within our site
- Fully equipped and continuously monitored hand washing stations
- Additional sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the site have been placed, regularly refilled
- Provision and monitoring of personal protective equipment
- Encourage workers to stay home if they are sick
- Encourage respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes
- Discourage workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible
- Maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment
- Increasing ventilation rates in the work environment
- Continuous supervision of staff to reinforce hygienic practices
We have developed all necessary Policies & Procedures for:
- Prompt identification and isolation of potentially infectious individuals.
- Employee reporting system when they are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- Increasing awareness and additional staff training on symptoms recognition, hygiene instructions and helpful instructions while being away from work
- Detailed training material has been distributed to all staff
- Flexible sick leave policies and consistent with public health guidance
- Minimizing contact among workers, clients, and customers by replacing face-to face meetings with virtual communications and implementing telework if feasible
- Establishing alternating days or extra shifts that reduce the total number of employees in a facility at a given time, allowing them to maintain distance from one another while maintaining a full onsite work week
- Business trips have been cancelled
- Onsite meeting and 3rd party visits have been cancelled or performed through telecommunication
- Production schedule and working shifts have been adjusted properly, so we can ensure both staff protection and pending orders execution
Supplier Management Controls
Appropriate measures have been taken regarding management of suppliers, such us:
- Inventory buildup and continuous monitoring to mitigate any shortages
- Key suppliers’ identification and business continuity plans assessment
- Identification and assessment of possible production gaps
- Continuous investigation of alternative suppliers
We are doing our best to be in full preparedness day by day. Our company is taking continuously all the necessary measures to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 in our operations.
We will keep you updated and we will immediately report any risks or concerns regarding our collaboration.